News Ticker
  • News ticker sample
  • News ticker sample
Sign in to follow this  
NYMPHE

some bugs-suggestions i found

Posted (edited)

during beta i found some stuff 

1) having  some elemental on armor or weapon doesnt make any difference in damage in pvp at least !

2) sos of dark elf tanks doesnt increase any critical rate.... and also the damage difference is very low at least in pvp

3) self songs/dances are 1-2 minites i think all people will agree with me to increase them to 1 hour or somethink like that during pvp epics fights it will be better like that

4) spoiler drop rate in antharas lair is very high to drop vesper slasher like 1/10 mobs if not 1/3

Edited by NYMPHE

About buffs you are right when you take buffs from alt+b or offline buff shop it's 2h when you cast buffs to your self or others it's retail time... what's the point in that!?

Hello guys and thanks for the report.

I recommend you to read this guide about Attribute system here. I know it's custom, but the explanation is really good. You will find out that attributes are working perfect.

About buffs, I understand that you are all used to play to servers that actually destroying some player skills, by changing the time of them, and i'm sorry but i have to tell you that this will not happen here. There is none serious server that will do this and you can check yourselves by logging into some of the biggest names out there. This is how we intend to make ours. I know there is still a distance however.

Pm me the name of the monster that has these high rates for Vesper slasher please or write it down here.

On 6/17/2018 at 3:27 PM, =Noel= said:

About buffs, I understand that you are all used to play to servers that actually destroying some player skills, by changing the time of them, and i'm sorry but i have to tell you that this will not happen here. There is none serious server that will do this and you can check yourselves by logging into some of the biggest names out there. This is how we intend to make ours. I know there is still a distance however.

So you are not destroying player skill by changing it's time on the go but if I some shop sell it to me in giran for 2h is ok!? Anyway it's not a big deal but your logic makes 0 sense to me.

Yes because if I am a Blade Dancer for example and I get inside an Olympiad game and cast my dances to me, then I will not have 2 hours dances.

🙂

Does this make sense ?

now fix pls spoil rate for vesper cutter in loa, u can check auction in game. Rate is like 1/3 per mob, everyone try to sell it ...