News Ticker
  • News ticker sample
  • News ticker sample
Sign in to follow this  
tRENING

cardinal body of avatar

Hello, it should heal 10% and increase max Hp by 10% for as long as you have the effect and it's working fine πŸ™‚

On level 6, yes the restoration is 35%. I can verify that is working fine.

yes i have lvl 6 body of avatar, and it says 20% and heals 0%..go verify it πŸ˜„

if u have buff improved condition it doesnt heal, i doubt my different skillgrp.dat(nobless as debuff) does thatπŸ˜„

u wont get that easily rid of me bro, im sorry xaxaxa, faking nab healers doesnt use avatar for heal, so they dont care, but i do

Nab healers dont use Avatar for heal cause it's not cost efficient (530 mana)Β and it has a big cooldown (1:30) full buffs. In the same ammount of mana and 1/30 of the time u can cast 2,5 chain heals that will heal more than 75% hp than avatar that will only heal 35%.

Now about your issue the skill works just fine and your skillgrp is just wrong. Remove Improved condition and the Body of Avatar will heal you just fine.
The problem is when you have improved Condition and use BoA buff system recognises it as inferior skill and doesnt give you the effect at all cause Condition give you 35% HP and 35% MP. That's how l2 was designed to work in off/off like server.

Well, with sos its good skill to have....well if its retail like, then ok, bcos so far on all servers i played it healed...